Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Grayling Eye Care a proud provider of vision care products and services in Grayling.
Dr. Mark D. Noss
Dr. Noss has been a Developmental Optometrist in Grayling for over 35 years. He practices full-scope optometric practices, with the latest technology, dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care to children and adults.
Dr. Noss specializes in Developmental and Rehabilitative Optometry. For those children struggling in school, he develops the skills and visual learning strategies necessary to be successful. He also retrains the visual system of individuals that have had a traumatic brain injury.
- Executive Director of Excel Institute
- Vision Consultant to public schools
- Co-authored several papers regarding vision as it relates to learning
- Requested speaker to parent and professional groups
- American Optometric Association
- Michigan Optometric Association
- College of Optometry and Vision Development
- Optometric Extension Service Foundation
- Council of Learning Disabilities
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association
- Spending time with family and grandchildren
- Mountain biking and road cycling
- Tennis and volleyball
- Bird hunting with my English Setter Layla